Joining the Study Society
We value inclusion, equity, and kindness. The mission of our charity is to advance the understanding of the nature of consciousness by sharing a unique, multidisciplinary blend of sacred and secular knowledge.
New Members may be exploring spiritual practices for the first time or they may be looking for ways to integrate what they do into a more profound and meaningful context.
We welcome all who wish to join a caring community and learn about non-dual practices that connect to the heart.
Membership costs just £12.50 per month or £150 per year
How to join our weekly classes, gatherings, and events
Most of our regular online activities can be joined for free by registering on the website. Once you have registered you will receive a zoom link enabling you to join the meeting or class. Members receive discounts on most of our in-person classes, workshop and events at Colet House, as well as a discount on publications and room hire. By joining The Study Society you will be joining and helping to support a unique community of like minded people with shared interests.
If you were a Study Society Member before 2021 please contact the office for new membership login details to access your online discounts and benefits.
- Use of the Library
- Access to rooms in Colet House for meditation or study
- Member only events
- Discounted classes and events at Colet House
- Discounted publications
- Free access to Zoom meetings and classes (donations gratefully received)
Current Zoom offerings from September 2022:
- Good Company (weekly)
- Masnavi Group (weekly
- Silent meditation (twice weekly)
- Advaita Sundays (twice monthly)
- Rumi & Friends poetry (monthly)
- Chi Kung (thrice weekly)
- Himalayan Kriya Yoga (weekly)
Current in person offerings at Colet House (September 2022):
- Whirling Dervish Mukabele (returns monthly from Autumn)
- Good Company (weekly – hybrid several times per term)
- Rumi & Friends poetry (monthly – hybrid from Autumn)
- Tai Chi (weekly)
- Chi Kung (weekly)
- Hatha Yoga (weekly)
- Butoh (weekly)
- 5 Rhythms (bi-monhtly)
- Drum Circle (bi-monhtly)
- Kirtan / singing circle (usually bi-monthly)
- Playfulness (weekly)
- Wellness Treatments (by appointment)
- Monthly special events, gatherings and workshops – see website for up to date details