We’re continuing to try and offer you the safest and most enjoyable visit as Government restrictions are being relaxed.
Please consider staff and other visitors. We ask all our visitors and staff to continue to wear face coverings and use the hand sanitiser stations around the building.
We don’t require proof of a negative Covid test result, but we strongly encourage you (and our staff) to take a lateral flow test before attending while infection rates are still high.
Please stay at home if you’re experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (these are listed on the NHS website)
If you’ve recently been in close contact with someone who’s tested positive for Coronavirus, you don’t need to self-isolate if
- You’re fully vaccinated
- You’re below the age of 18 years, 6 months
- You’ve taken part in, or are currently part of, an approved COVID-19 vaccine trial
- You’re not able to get vaccinated for medical reasons
However, you’re advised to get tested as early as possible. Read the full Government guidance on this at www.gov.uk
We encourage all visitors to check in using the NHS Test and Trace app, if they’re able to, even though this is no longer compulsory.
We’re no longer collecting contact details of visitors ourselves for contact tracing purposes.
We encourage you to:
- Wear a face covering at all times indoors if you can
- Use our hand sanitisers and wash your hands regularly
- Check in using the NHS Test and Trace app
What we’re doing to keep people safe
We’re following Government guidance to make sure the whole building is Covid secure. Measures include:
· Clear signage to guide people safely around some areas of the building
· Hand sanitiser stations at all entrances
· Regular and thorough cleaning of door handles, rails, toilets and other areas
· Encouraging all visitors to wear face coverings while in the building.
We’ll continue to review and manage any risks and to respond to any changes in Government guidance, keeping our staff trained and up-to-date as we go.