- Saturday - 02 / 11 / 2019
- Colet House The Study
- Ministry of Calm: Understanding the secret psychology of your home
Ministry of Calm: Understanding the secret psychology of your home
Discover how your home is a reflection of you. A mirror of your past, your relationship with yourself and others, and of the key issues that are present for you. It can also reveal important things you need to address and ways your life might be stuck.
At the workshop you will:
- Discover deep insights about your home and a create an empowering shift in how you think and act around your home
- Learn to create the nurturing home you deserve by better understanding your relationship with it.
- Find seeds of personal projects that you want to plant and grow
- Take some much-needed time out to pause, reflect, discover and share
Just like your dreams, your home has important things to tell you. This workshop is about starting to uncover some of the interconnections between your home and your inner life.
Building a mindful relationship with your home and your possessions is deeply empowering. Without it, our homes and our lives can become about unconscious accumulation rather than conscious intention. I know you’ll find uncovering the clues in your home a fascinating process. And the insights will inspire you to build a deeper and more empowering relationship with your home.
I’ve helped hundreds of people like you understand what’s going on in their home and their life. And most importantly, I’ve supported them to start making powerful changes.
Most people start to see their home through fresh eyes. Just imagine returning home feeling inspired and ready to transform it into a place that truly supports you and reflects the person you want to grow into.
I’d love you to join me and experience the magic for yourself.
Led by Helen Sanderson
Held at Colet House in the The Study
Saturday - 02 / 11 / 2019
Book online here :
10:00 am - 5:00 pm